Parenting Courses & Events
Click on title of course or event to see full details.
← Back to directory
- Programme Name
- My child worries - what will I do?
- Summary of Topics Covered
- Clinical Psychologists within the HSE are meeting increasing numbers of parents and carers who are struggling to support their children who are experiencing difficulties with worry and anxiety. As Psychologists they believe that not every child who feels worried or anxious needs to see a Mental Health Professional and that parents are perhaps best placed to support their children to recognise, understand and deal with the normal and common experience of worry. This talk will equip parents with the knowledge and skills on how best to support their child in recognising worry as a normal part of life and how to build skills to deal with it.
- Age group of child/ren that course applies to
- Who is this course/event for?
- Parents and Professionals working with children
- Naas, Co. Kildare
- Venue Details
- Naas Community Library, Harbour View, Naas W91 A997
- Start Date
- End Date
- Start Time
- 07:00 pm
- Finish Time
- 08:00 pm
- Once off
- How to book a place?
- Contact Naas Library at 045 879111 or email@example.com
- Programme provider
- HSE Primary Care Psychology Service
- Name of Facilitator
- Sinéad McGrath
Add Parenting Course or Event