Parenting Courses & Events
Click on title of course or event to see full details.
← Back to directory
- Programme Name
- Resilience for Parents in the Workplace - the Life/Work Balance
- Summary of Topics Covered
- Resilience at work is now recognised as a defining characteristic of employees who deal well with the stress and strains of the modern workplace. However, there are times, when we may feel so overwhelmed, juggling family life, work life and meeting all our financial responsibilities, that finding time for ourselves to reflect on how we are dealing with these challenges, can be difficult. Glenna will discuss the importance of resilience as well as several options which can sustain us through challenging times - or example self care, asking for help, and compassion for ourselves as we begin look at ways to ensure a better quality of life, not just in the workplace but in the home.
- Age group of child/ren that course applies to
- All ages
- Who is this course/event for?
- Celbridge, Co. Kildare
- Venue Details
- Celbridge Community Library, St Patrick's Park Celbridge Co Kildare W23 VA47
- Start Date
- End Date
- Start Time
- 07:00 pm
- Finish Time
- 08:00 pm
- Once off
- How to book a place?
- firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 6272207
- Programme provider
- Kildare Library & Arts Service
- Name of Facilitator
- Glenna Benson, Parent & Relationship Mentor / Corporate Well Being
Add Parenting Course or Event