Parenting Courses & Events
Click on title of course or event to see full details.
← Back to directory
- Programme Name
- ASD-Friendly Sensory Story Time
- Summary of Topics Covered
- Join Sharon Curran (MSEN, BA Mont Ed, Dip Hort.) at Leixlip Community Library for a fun, interactive, sensory story time, tailored specially to meet the needs of children with ASD, and incorporating items from the library’s TTT collection.
- Age group of child/ren that course applies to
- Children of all ages
- Who is this course/event for?
- Leixlip, Co. Kildare
- Venue Details
- Leixlip Community Library, Captain's Hill, Leixlip, Co. Kildare, W23 WR96
- Start Date
- End Date
- Start Time
- 11:00 am
- Finish Time
- 12:00 pm
- Event will take place on 7 occasions in 2020
- Free event but booking required
- How to book a place?
- Contact Leixlip Community Library on 01 6060050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Programme provider
- Kildare Library and Arts Services
- Name of Facilitator
- Sharon Curran
Add Parenting Course or Event