Parenting Courses & Events
Click on title of course or event to see full details.
← Back to directory
- Programme Name
- Sound Massage workshop for Children with Additional Needs and their Families
- Summary of Topics Covered
- Introducing sound massage as a complimentary therapeutic support for the wellbeing of children with additional needs and their families.
In a playfully designed session, it will be demonstrated how parents can use singing bowls with their children. Therapeutic singing bowls are positioned on and around the body and are gently played to invite sound vibration into the body. We will explore sound through sound games, using our voice, singing, instruments like the gong, drums, percussion and chimes, sound massage and relaxation to the sounds of these wonderful instruments.
- Age group of child/ren that course applies to
- Children of all ages
- Who is this course/event for?
- Children and their Families
- Leixlip, Co. Kildare
- Venue Details
- Leixlip Community Library, Captain's Hill, Leixlip, Co. Kildare, W23 WR96
- Start Date
- End Date
- Start Time
- 02:30 pm
- Finish Time
- 03:30 pm
- Once off
- Free event but booking required
- How to book a place?
- Contact Leixlip Community Library on 01 6060050 or email email@example.com
- Programme provider
- Kildare Library & Arts Service
- Name of Facilitator
- Tanja Thomas
Add Parenting Course or Event