Parenting Courses & Events
Click on title of course or event to see full details.
← Back to directory
- Programme Name
- Helping Siblings - When Your Child has an Autism, ADHD, Dyspraxia or Related Diagnosis
- Summary of Topics Covered
- When your child gets a diagnosis, it can impact on everyone in the family including siblings. This workshop explores how siblings can be affected by the diagnosis, the possible impact on them and provides practical advice and tips for parents to help siblings adjust to the new reality.
- Age group of child/ren that course applies to
- Who is this course/event for?
- Leixlip, Co. Kildare
- Venue Details
- Leixlip Community Library, Captain's Hill, Leixlip, Co. Kildare, W23 WR96
- Start Date
- End Date
- Start Time
- 07:00 pm
- Finish Time
- 08:00 pm
- Once-off event
- Free event but booking required
- How to book a place?
- Contact Leixlip Community Library on 01 6060050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Programme provider
- Kildare Library & Arts Service
- Name of Facilitator
- Fiona Hall
Add Parenting Course or Event