Parenting Courses & Events
Click on title of course or event to see full details.
← Back to directory
- Programme Name
- Dyslexia Talks - What is Dyslexia?
- Summary of Topics Covered
- In this talk, we will discover what Dyslexia is, the causes and what we can do to make life easier for someone with Dyslexia. We will also cover how to get an assessment for a child or adult with Dyslexia, common indicators of Dyslexia, Dyslexia in school and technology that may help dyslexic children in their day to day and school life. There will also be lots of time put aside for participants to ask our Information Officer any questions that they may have about Dyslexia.
- Age group of child/ren that course applies to
- Who is this course/event for?
- Parents and Professionals
- Leixlip, Co. Kildare
- Venue Details
- Leixlip Community Library, Captain's Hill, Leixlip, Co. Kildare, W23 WR96
- Start Date
- End Date
- Start Time
- 07:00 pm
- Finish Time
- 08:00 pm
- Once-off event
- Free event but booking required
- How to book a place?
- Contact Leixlip Community Library on 01 6060050 or email email@example.com
- Programme provider
- Dyslexia Association of Ireland
- Name of Facilitator
- Amy Smyth, Information Officer
Add Parenting Course or Event