Parenting Courses & Events
Click on title of course or event to see full details.
← Back to directory
- Programme Name
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Summary of Topics Covered
- ADHD, while it affects 5% of the population (or one in 20) is still very much a misunderstood condition. ADHD when identified and treated is a very manageable condition, however the rates for un-diagnosed ADHD in both children and adults is very high in Ireland. This talk will explain what ADHD is and what it is not, what are the treatment routes and tips on how to manage with the condition. This talk is suitable for both parents of children with ADHD and adults living with the condition.
- Age group of child/ren that course applies to
- Children and Adults
- Who is this course/event for?
- Parents of children with ADHD and adults with ADHD
- Naas, Co. Kildare
- Venue Details
- Naas Community Library, Harbour View, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 A997
- Start Date
- End Date
- Start Time
- 07:00 pm
- Finish Time
- 08:00 pm
- Once-off event
- Free event but booking required
- How to book a place?
- Contact Naas Community Library on 045 879 111 or email email@example.com
- Programme provider
- ADHD Ireland
- Name of Facilitator
- Ken Kilbride, CEO of ADHD Ireland
Add Parenting Course or Event