Parenting Courses & Events
Click on title of course or event to see full details.
← Back to directory
- Programme Name
- I AM BABA: for parents and babies under 12 months
- Summary of Topics Covered
- Created by Anna Newell, presented in association with The Civic and in partnership with Kildare Children & Young People’s Services Committee (CYPSC). I AM BABA is a magical adventure of song, lights and textures for babies aged 0-12 months. It’s a show about identity, agency and personhood. For babies, accompanied by a caregiver. I AM BABA is a theatre adventure for babies created by internationally renowned theatre director Anna Newell and award-winning composer David Goodall whose shows for early years have been seen on five continents.
Duration: 20 mins with up to 20 mins of free play afterwards.
- Age group of child/ren that course applies to
- 0-12 months
- Who is this course/event for?
- Parents/Carers and babies 0-12 months
- Athy, Co. Kildare
- Venue Details
- Athy Community & Family Resource Centre, Woodstock Street, Athy, Co. Kildare R14 NN97
- Start Date
- End Date
- Start Time
- 11:00 am
- Finish Time
- 11:40 am
- Once off
- How to book a place?
- Contact Brenda on 059 8632899
- Programme provider
- Athy Community & Family Resource Centre
- Name of Facilitator
- Civic Theatre
Add Parenting Course or Event