Parenting Courses & Events
Click on title of course or event to see full details.
← Back to directory
- Programme Name
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Summary of Topics Covered
- ADHD, while it affects 5% of the population (or one in 20) is still very much a misunderstood condition. ADHD when identified and treated is a very manageable condition, however the rates for un-diagnosed ADHD in both children and adults is very high in Ireland. This talk will explain what ADHD is and what it is not, what are the treatment routes and tips on how to manage with the condition. This talk is suitable for both parents of children with ADHD and adults living with the condition.
- Age group of child/ren that course applies to
- Who is this course/event for?
- Maynooth, Co. Kildare
- Venue Details
- Maynooth Community Library, Main Street, Maynooth, Co. Kildare, W23 ND79
- Start Date
- End Date
- Start Time
- 07:00 pm
- Finish Time
- 08:00 pm
- Once off Event
- Free event but booking required
- How to book a place?
- Contact Maynooth Community Library on 01 6285530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Programme provider
- Kildare Library & Arts Service
- Name of Facilitator
- Ken Kilbride, CEO of ADHD Ireland
Add Parenting Course or Event