Parenting Courses & Events
Click on title of course or event to see full details.
← Back to directory
- Programme Name
- Behavioural Therapy / Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Summary of Topics Covered
- As the prevalence of ASD has risen over time we will explore what it is, what its characteristics are and how it presents itself differently in individuals. Some parents notice differences from a very young age but for some it’s a bit later. If you’re unsure whether your own child or a child you work with has Autism, or if you just want to increase your knowledge on the condition, this talk will be beneficial. Included also, will be a guide as to what steps can be taken to access a formal assessment.
- Age group of child/ren that course applies to
- Who is this course/event for?
- Naas, Co. Kildare
- Venue Details
- Naas Community Library, Harbour View, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 A997
- Start Date
- End Date
- Start Time
- 07:00 pm
- Finish Time
- 08:00 pm
- Once off Event
- Free event but booking required
- How to book a place?
- Contact Naas Community Library on 045 879 111 or email email@example.com
- Programme provider
- Kildare Library & Arts Service
- Name of Facilitator
- Audrey Cully
Add Parenting Course or Event