Parenting Courses & Events
Click on title of course or event to see full details.
← Back to directory
- Programme Name
- Dyslexia and the Transition to Secondary School
- Summary of Topics Covered
- The transition to secondary school can be a difficult time for any child but can cause specific issues for children with dyslexia. In this talk, we will cover some organisational hints and tips, speaking to teachers, subject choice and Reasonable Accommodations in State examinations.
- Age group of child/ren that course applies to
- Primary School children
- Who is this course/event for?
- Celbridge, Co. Kildare
- Venue Details
- Celbridge Community Library, St. Patrick’s Park, Celbridge, Co. Kildare, W23 VA47
- Start Date
- End Date
- Start Time
- 07:00 pm
- Finish Time
- 08:00 pm
- Once off Event
- Free event but booking required
- How to book a place?
- Contact Celbridge Community Library on 01 6272207 or email email@example.com
- Programme provider
- Kildare Library & Arts Service
- Name of Facilitator
- Amy Smyth – Dyslexia Association of Ireland
Add Parenting Course or Event