Kildare Parent Supports & Services
Click on title of service or support to see full details displayed.
← Back to directory
- Name of Service or Support
- Kildare West-Wicklow Family Support Service
- Description of Service or Support:
- The KWW Family Support Service is a team within the Child and Family Agency. This is a one to one serice that works alongside other professionals.
The Family Support Worker aims to build on strenghts of the family empowering them to reach their full potential.
Support is providied in areas such as,
*Parenting advice and guidance
*Budgeting and family finances
*Emotional support, building confidence and coping skills
*Household organisation and management
*Links to local community supports
*Health and Nurtirion,
*Support around establishing routines
- Service or Support Provided by:
- Tusla Child and Family Agency
- Who is this service or support for?
- Families with children up to 18 years
- Where is the service or support provided?
- In the family home
- When is the service or support provided?
- Monday - Friday 9 -5 pm
- How much does it cost?
- How does someone find out more about how to use this service/support?
- Family Support Service,
Phone 045 882400