Kildare Parent Supports & Services
Click on title of service or support to see full details displayed.
← Back to directory
- Name of Service or Support
- Athy Community & Family Resource Centre, Parent & Toddler Group
- Does your support or service cover all of Co. Kildare?
- Catchment Area
- Description of Service or Support:
- Parent & Toddler group runs every Thursday morning during term time from 10.30 am to 12.30p.m. All are welcome, parents, grandparents. Children from birth up to 3 and half year olds. Free to attend. Cup of tea, chat and play.
- Support/Service Category
- Service or Support Provided by:
- Athy Community & Family Resource Centre
- Who is this service or support for?
- Parents, Grandparents and babies & toddlers.
- Where is the service or support provided?
- Athy Community & Family Resource Centre, Woodstock St, Athy, Co.Kildare. R14NN97
- When is the service or support provided?
- Every Thursday during school term time
- How much does it cost?
- How does someone find out more about how to use this service/support?
- Visit our website www.athycfrc.ie, Facebook - Athy Community & Family Resource Centre, or call 05986 32899