Kildare Parent Supports & Services
Click on title of service or support to see full details displayed.
← Back to directory
- Name of Service or Support
- Does your support or service cover all of Co. Kildare?
- Catchment Area
- Description of Service or Support:
- Caring support for Parenthood. Whether you are a breastfeeding mother, a mother who is not breastfeeding, a pumping mother or a combination of both, you are welcome to attend our group.
- Support/Service Category
- Service or Support Provided by:
- Cuidiu Mammies
- Who is this service or support for?
- Bumps, babies, bottle & breast. It is a support service Parent to Parent.
- Where is the service or support provided?
- Athy Community & Family Resource Centre, Woodstock St, Athy, Co.Kildare. R14NN97
- When is the service or support provided?
- Every Tuesday during term time from 9.30 to 11.30
- How much does it cost?
- How does someone find out more about how to use this service/support?
- Contact Mary on 0876292121 or Sara on 0831984403. or visit www.athycfrc.ie